We offer a wide range of MIL-STD-1553 interface hardware to meet demanding application needs. Our 1553 product line combines high-speed encoding/decoding, large onboard memory, and intelligent protocol processing and advanced board-level functionality. This enables accurate buffering and recording of bus traffic with no data loss while simultaneously scheduling 1553 messages without host intervention.
- Dual redundant, single, dual, or quad stream configurations
- Concurrent BC, 31 RT’s, and BM operations
- Single or Multi-function modules.
- Physical Bus Replay
- Full error injection/detection capabilities
- Programmable trigger and capture
- Programmable Bus Coupling and Output Voltage Levels
- Onboard IRIG-B time code encoder/decoder for Synchronization
- 10 Discrete I/O Interfaces (5 Outputs / 5 Inputs)
- Supports SAE AS4112/4114 protocol testing requirements
- Supports C, C++, C#, VB.NET, and LabVIEW interfaces and drivers for Windows, Linux, LabVIEW Real-Time, and other operating systems.
- Flight Simulyzer GUI Analyzer software
- Bus Monitor Captures & Recordings
- Simulate Bus Controller and Remote Terminals (up to 31)
- Operate Multiple Bus Channels (and MIL-STD-1553 Modules) Simultaneously
- Replay Previously Captured Bus Data
- Full Error Injection & Detection
- Engineering Unit Displays & Software Widgets
- MIL-STD-1553 A/B Mode Code operations