FIBER CHANNEL Test Instruments & NIC’s
We have our Fibre Channel products support the most popular avionics Upper Layer protocols including FC-AE-ASM, FC-AE-1553, FC-AE-RDMA and FC-AE-AV. All Fibre Channel modules utilize multiple processors with large onboard RAM. An onboard processor runs the driver software, minimizing host CPU interaction, and enabling autonomous operation with minimal interaction during time-critical applications.
The Fibre Channel products use our Simulyzer technology that enables the hardware to simultaneously perform Fibre Channel data generation and Fibre Channel monitoring on the same physical board. The Fibre Channel test products include full-function device driver software for the most popular operating systems, an application interface supporting development environments, as well as a comprehensive set of source code examples.
FIBER CHANNEL TEST INSTRUMENTS
- Dual Port Data Generator operating at full line rates
- Dual Port Analyzer with nanosecond resolution
- IRIG-B Time Code Encoder/Decoder for syncronization
- Physical Bus Replay to reconstruct previously recorded data
- Live Data Capture to display FC data in real-time
- fcXplorer Test, Analysis, and Visualization Tool
- Data Corruptor for dynamically changing FC data on a link
Network Interface Controllers:
- Multi‐topology support including point‐to‐point, fabric switched, and arbitrated loop
- Supports standard 1.0625, 2.125, and/or 4.25 Gigabaud transfer rates
- Supports non‐standard clock frequencies ranging from 1.0625 up to 4.25 Gigabaud
- Multi protocol support: